In the blink of an eye, it’s almost 2022! Ring in the new year with sparkling craft and décor ideas, activities and games people will have a blast playing, and of course, unforgettable recipes.
New Year’s Décor and Crafts:
- You’ll be set to celebrate with these easy New Year’s crafts. Make personalized party favorites like confetti poppers and place settings, then decorate your home with celebration accents.
- Create a candle that will shine bright and sparkle all night. Take a glass vase and spray the bottom half with adhesive. Then, pour your favorite glitter onto a newspaper, turn the vase on its side and roll the part of the vase with glue on it in the glitter. Voila!
- Click here for 8 brilliant New Year’s Eve decorations you will enjoy making.
- Recycle old bottles and turn them into a centerpiece! Spray paint old wine bottles black and gold, and once they have dried, use glitter paint pens to add designs. You can also tie metallic ribbons around the necks of each bottle.
- Your yard will look incredible with these DIY string-light planters.
- Use gold sequin fabric as a table runner to give your table some flare.
A+ New Year’s Activities:
- All that glitters is gold. Here you can find everything you need to host a glittery New Year’s Eve cocktail party. Find ideas for dazzling decor, a satisfying holiday menu, even a DIY photo booth!
- Here’s how you can celebrate New Year’s Eve at home as you ring in 2022.
- Get your game on with these New Year’s Eve party games.
- Try setting some feel-good resolutions to help you find joy while focusing on your physical and mental health. These mood-boosting New Year’s resolutions are worth checking out.
- Make your very own photo booth! To construct your props, you’ll need scissors, heavy-weight cardstock, a glue gun, and either chopsticks or plain art sticks. Use the cardstock and cut out silly mustaches, talking bubbles to write funny sayings, silly glasses, and goofy hats. Then glue the end of a stick to each shape. Create a backdrop by hanging up a fun sheet or curtain and add metallic balloons or streamers to liven it up. Say cheese!
- Take a card and write down your favorite five memories from 2021 or a few things you appreciated during the past year. Then write down five things you hope for in the coming year. Place your card in an envelope and read it on the last day of 2022.
New Year, New Recipes:
- Check out these finger-licking good finger food recipes. There are fancy flower-topped fruit pizzas as well as a variety of irresistible snacks and poppers.
- Your friends will not want to dip after trying these 17 scrumptious and easy party dips.
- Get ready for the ultimate dining experience. Here are several New Year’s Eve menus perfect for any shindig.
- New Year’s Eve party recipes to help you celebrate and munch away until the clock strikes 12.
- Make your favorite flavor of cake pops and let them cool. Then pipe “2-0-2-2” onto 4 of the cake balls using icing or chocolate. Roll the remaining cake pops in gold and black sprinkles for a festive feel.
- This dark chocolate German cake will have your guests unable to put their forks down.
- Decadent desserts are a must-have when ringing in the new year. Here are 38 delicious desserts, including cakes, creamy and rich truffles, cheesecakes, and even amazing confetti cookies.
- We all enjoy different tastes and flavors, so create a sundae bar for your guests. Put out cute mason jars that your guests can fill up while making their way down the table, choosing which ice cream and toppings they want to layer in.
- These toast-worthy New Year’s Eve cocktails will have you yelling cheers. 🥂